AccuMed collects and processes personal data relating to its customer, suppliers and general database to manage the business relationship. AccuMed is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
AccuMed collects and processes a range of information about you. This might include:
• Your name, work address and contact details, including email address and telephone number and gender.
• Who you are employed by.
• Details of your qualifications
• Bank details to pay you
AccuMed collects this information in a variety of ways. For example, data is collected through general email correspondence, from various forms completed by you on our website, from information volunteered by you and our meetings together.
Data is stored in a range of different places, including in our computer system and in other IT systems (including AccuMed’s email system).
AccuMed needs to process data to enter normal business relationship with you.
In some cases, AccuMed needs to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal obligations.
Your information will be shared internally. AccuMed may also share your data with third parties in the context of a sale of some or all its business. In those circumstances the data will be subject to confidentiality arrangements.
AccuMed takes the security of your data seriously. AccuMed has internal policies and controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by its employees in the performance of their duties.
Where AccuMed engages third parties to process personal data on its behalf, they do so based on written instructions and under a duty of confidentiality and are obliged to implement appropriate technical and organisational measure to ensure the security of data.
AccuMed will hold your personal data until you decide that you would like it to be removed from all our systems. If you are entered onto our general database, you can unsubscribe at any time.
As a data subject, you have several rights/ You can;
• Access and obtain a copy of your data on request.
• Require AccuMed to change incorrect or incomplete data.
• Require AccuMed to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
• Object to the processing of your data where AccuMed is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
• Ask AccuMed to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether your interests override AccuMed’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact;
• Pat Kerley, Director AccuMed; 01 853 7320 or email@example.com
• Jim Woods, Director AccuMed; 01 853 7320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that AccuMed has not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact;
The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland.
Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757
Certain information, such as contact details, will have to be provided to enable AccuMed to maintain a normal business relationship with you or to keep you up to date with information we may decide to send to all customers and prospects. If you do not provide this information, this will hinder AccuMed’s ability to maintain contact with you.