As a data subject, you have several rights/ You can;
• Access and obtain a copy of your data on request.
• Require AccuMed to change incorrect or incomplete data.
• Require AccuMed to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing.
• Object to the processing of your data where AccuMed is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
• Ask AccuMed to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether your interests override AccuMed’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact;
• Pat Kerley, Director AccuMed; 01 853 7320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jim Woods, Director AccuMed; 01 853 7320 or email@example.com
If you believe that AccuMed has not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact;
The Office of the Data Protection Commissioner
Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland.
Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757
Certain information, such as contact details, will have to be provided to enable AccuMed to maintain a normal business relationship with you or to keep you up to date with information we may decide to send to all customers and prospects. If you do not provide this information, this will hinder AccuMed’s ability to maintain contact with you.